As we move more of our personal and business lives into the clouds, we require more automation of tasks that keep our disparate worlds connected.
We don't just needs the individual silos we've put information into to be synced--we need the transfer or information and resources automated.
When a competitor updates their partner page, we need it saved in Evernote. When our blog is updated we need it synced to Blogger or Tumblr.
API automation allows for the flow of information between the common platforms we depend on for our daily operations. Many of these common platforms have RSS and APIs allowing a new breed of reciprocity platforms to emerge.
In this section i will be tracking news and companies that are doing interesting things around API automation and interoperability, while also sharing blog analysis I provide on reciprocity platforms and approaches.
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- The Future of API Design: The Orchestration Layer
- Keep your Twitter Archive fresh on Google Drive using a bit of Google Apps Script MASHe
- ExpanDrive Blog - ExpanDrive Blog
- What’s In Your SaaS Stack – Zapier CEO Wade Foster
- Wade Foster Of Zapier Answers Whats In Your Saas Stack
- Deploying a custom component plugin to the CloverETL Server
- Escaping LinkedIn
- The Insiders Guide To The New Zapier Now With 250 Supported Services
- Salesforce Bulk API in CloverETL
- New: Automatic Backups To Dropbox